Hello from Michigan

Just got back and bought my new flock.
3 Australop 3 sex links 3 orpingtons 2 production reds 2 wyandotte

Attachments

• 20180408_152051.jpg
    20180408_152051.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 1
Welcome to BYC!! I LOVE this site and no doubt you will too. So much info on here on a wide variety and range of topics but more importantly, the community on here is fantastic and everyone is kind, helpful and willing to share their knowledge. We can't wait to here more about your little family.

Welcome to BYC!! I LOVE this site and no doubt you will too. So much info on here on a wide variety and range of topics but more importantly, the community on here is fantastic and everyone is kind, helpful and willing to share their knowledge. We can't wait to here more about your little family.
Thank you very much. I am happy to be added to this community

G'Day from down under Bettybooprosa :frowWelcome!

Chicken Sympathy.jpg

I am pleased you delurked and hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

Your babies are adorable! If you would like to share more Pictures and Stories of them, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Including your general location on your profile will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

G'Day from down under Bettybooprosa :frowWelcome!

View attachment 1330595

I am pleased you delurked and hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

Your babies are adorable! If you would like to share more Pictures and Stories of them, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Including your general location on your profile will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.
Thank you, i will add that information to my profile

Back
Top Bottom