Hello from Middle Tennessee!

That must be beautiful! I love mountains. :love I am originally from Pennsylvania
It is. There's a bluff line through the woods that overlooks the Sequatchie Valley. We, however are in kind of a bowl on top behind the bluff...so not much view to speak of but we do have a lovely mountain creek that runs at edge of our place. :)
Sorry... I'm rambling..:lau

It is. There's a bluff line through the woods that overlooks the Sequatchie Valley. We, however are in kind of a bowl on top behind the bluff...so not much view to speak of but we do have a lovely mountain creek that runs at edge of our place. :)
Sorry... I'm rambling..:lau
I'm incredibly jealous :love

I'm incredibly jealous :love
Don't be :lau it has it's down sides too! Very little level ground, mostly brush and trees, no grass to speak of so lots of mud lately! And it's 7 to 10° colder than in the valley. :th
But I do love it. I complain about the cold all winter but, hey, gotta have something to complain about!:D

G’Day from down under Mae :frow Welcome and Congratulations!

I am pleased you delurked and hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

BYC has Topic of the Week discussions which I have found to be a great resource, informative and sometimes entertaining; so definitely worth checking out. You might find some helpful tips on this one to help with Morty's shyness:
Topic of the Week - Raising People Friendly Poultry

Your babies are adorable! :love If you would like to share more Pictures and Stories of them, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Back
Top Bottom