Hello from Minnesota

sweetsmacker

Hatching
5 Years
Oct 2, 2014
We will be welcoming a pair of rouens this week as our first poultry. Now to get ready for winter with ducks!

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

If you're a new duck owner, I'd be sure to check out the Ducks section of these forums. It has plenty of information on ducks. Here is a link: Ducks

Last edited:
Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Good luck with all your poultry projects! Definitely stop by our Ducks section for more help or some duck talk.

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

For information on ducks, I would definitely check out the Duck section of the forums. Good luck with your flock!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about ducks (although I've had a few), but I have to admit that ducklings are the ultimate in cute. Definitely post on the duck link that Kelsie2290 left you with and take advantage of our duck experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your Rouens.

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Back
Top Bottom