HELLO from Minnesota

JennieG

In the Brooder
May 4, 2015
Hi .....we are a young family living in Minnesota and got this crazy idea of having backyard chickens! We are nervous about the whole thing but are taking one week at a time right now! Here are some pictures of our chicks when we got them and some today at 4 weeks old. We have NO clue if they are males or females and would LOVE any input on the breed/gender!! thanks

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Aww...they are simply adorable!!
love.gif
I am not sure of the breed or gender, but in a couple weeks when they have grown up a bit more, you can post pics in our What Breed and Gender section of the forums for help with this....https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this

Enjoy these cutie pies! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask around the forums.

Welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC. They are very cute. I wonder if they are some polish cross mixed breed. Love the names, especially Aunt B.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. You have some adorable chicks. Definitely post on our What Breed or Gender is This? link that TwoCrows left with you and let our experts there take a look at them for you. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your chicks.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Cute chicks! Those are great breeds and great pics! Love their names as well. Right now, I'm not seeing anything screaming rooster at the moment but it's hard to tell. Definitely post in the breed and gender area. Two Crows has left you with the link.

Raising chicks is quite the venture and it's best to take each day as it comes which is what you are doing. Our learning center is packed full of helpful info on raising chicks
https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Good luck and feel free to ask any questions.

Back
Top Bottom