Hello, From Missouri

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Shonda85, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Shonda85

Shonda85 New Egg

Mar 11, 2017
    Park Hills
    Hi everyone!

I'm Shonda from Park Hills Missouri, this my husband and I's second year raising chickens! Right now we have about 70 big and small. 2 Roosters - RIR- Chester and a Dominique- Chuck, we have a lot of EE, RIR, 2 Barred Rock, Frizzles, Polish, a Turken and my new babies Ayam Cermani's!!

We use our chickens for only their eggs, roosters as protectors. These guys are just like my own children, I take pride in having them and they are treated as so, id say spoiled.

2. 1cock2hens

1cock2hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2015
    The Far SW of missouri
    Welcome to Byc! The more Missourians the better lol [​IMG]

3. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
  4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    So nice to meet you Shonda. What an interesting variety of breeds. Thank you for joining us at Backyard chickens.[​IMG]

5. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Shonda [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

6. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, Shonda, and [​IMG]! Great to have you in our community! Best wishes to you and your big flock of chickens! [​IMG]

7. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

That's a nice size mixed flock!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by