Hello from MN!

saramah

Hatching
5 Years
Jul 29, 2014
Park Rapids, Minnesota
Hello, I am excited to find these forums and learn so much just from reading tonight.

We are expecting our first set of chicks in the middle/end of March so I am trying to get everything setup and learn as much as I can about caring for our new chicks. We homeschool our 3 daughters so we will be using the chicks and their care as a valuable part of our learning and day. The girls are beside themselves excited. Our coop is almost ready, we got cut off earlier than we thought we would with winter this year. Just a few little things to finish up, they should be done before the chicks are old enough to be moved into it. Just thought I would stop in and say hi before heading back to do some more research and note taking!

Thanks for reading my intro. :)

Sara
(Park Rapids, MN)

welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined our "flock!"

Good luck with your preparation and future chickens! If you have any questions, we'll be happy to help.

Welcome to BYC, Sara. Glad you decided to our flock. My wife and I home-schooled our children, and now my daughter is following in our footsteps with my granddaughter (pictured in my avatar). Raising chickens is a wonderful experience for children. My granddaughter loves our chickens. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Hi Sara - nice to meet you. You sound like one very busy mama. Welcome to the Back Yard chickens flock - glad you joined us
wee.gif

Hi Sara and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
That's great to get the kids involved. Good luck to all of you and if you have questions, feel free to ask.

Hi :welcome Sara

Glad you could join the flock! Good luck with your new chicks when they arrive. Raising chicks is a fantastic experience as you watch them grow and develop their own personalities. It gives you a real sense of achievement when they reach adult hood. I hope your children enjoy the experience of them I am more than sure they will. I think you will have some very tame chickens with all the petting they will get!!

Enjoy BYC :frow

Back
Top Bottom