Hello from NC

cphill1231

In the Brooder
Oct 24, 2018
I have three goats that are pregnant. I am concerned about one. I ve been waiting on babies for a month. This will be the goat's second time around and my first as a goat owner. I have watched for all the signs and we are getting close. however, I am concerned that her vulva looks a little crusty like there has been some small amount of leakage and dried. Do you think she ll deliver soon? Should I clean the vulva area? I will try to upload a picture.

Attachments

• beady.jpg
    beady.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 3

alexa009

Crossing the Road
Apr 6, 2017
Texas
My Coop
My Coop
Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: I am not an expert on goats but I think she should be fine. Post pictures of the babies! Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

cphill1231

In the Brooder
Oct 24, 2018
Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: I am not an expert on goats but I think she should be fine. Post pictures of the babies! Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!
No doubt, she is going to have soon?

[email protected]

~ Dreaming Of Springtime ~
Aug 18, 2017
Caliente Nevada
1390A857-3AD9-41F8-91CF-9B6A23942A97.jpeg
Don’t know much about goats. But a warm compress and some lubricant couldn’t hurt. Probably would feel good to her.
Nice to meet you!
:welcome
Took this picture today someone told the goats (not mine) that I had animal crackers in my work truck!
Their so cute. I love goats!!
Notice I carry dog treats, chicken crumbles too. Lol

Top Bottom