Hello from NE WI.

I am from Wisconsin as well. What town are you from? I am new to this and would love to have someone close to talk to. Thanks.

I have gotten some really great advice from people on here and actually met someone close to me that really seems to know a lot about things. I am so glad that I foud someone that knows so much. Everyone on here has been great. THANK YOU ALL ! ! !

In this cold Wisconsin weather with the cold rains and snow I was unsure if I could do this but now am sure that I CAN because others here have done a great job and have shared some ideas and tips..... yay...

THank you very much.. BYC just has soooo much info that I did not know where to start. Now I am finding it a little easier to navigate and find out some things. THANKS.

Thank you for the reply. I am from Rice Lake, WI which I guess is in the middle of nowhere. lol... BUT THAT'S THE WAY I LIKE IT.... Have a great week.

wow, west virginia. There are people from everywhere on here I guess. Hope you are having lovely weather there. HAve a great weekend.

Back
Top Bottom