Hello from New York!

Unfortunately I have to get rid of my amazing rooster due to my neighbors. He is perfect about 7 months old and a white polish chicken. He has such a unique personality. He got bullied by my other chickens so doesn’t have much feathers on the top of his head but they are growing back. His name is fusilli. I live in Westchester ny. Anyone interested!
Fusilli.jpg

Unfortunately I have to get rid of my amazing rooster due to my neighbors. He is perfect about 7 months old and a white polish chicken. He has such a unique personality. He got bullied by my other chickens so doesn’t have much feathers on the top of his head but they are growing back. His name is fusilli. I live in Westchester ny. Anyone interested!View attachment 2923365
Did you post on the buy sell trade forum?

Unfortunately I have to get rid of my amazing rooster due to my neighbors. He is perfect about 7 months old and a white polish chicken. He has such a unique personality. He got bullied by my other chickens so doesn’t have much feathers on the top of his head but they are growing back. His name is fusilli. I live in Westchester ny. Anyone interested!View attachment 2923365
I suggest posting him on local or regional FB Poultry groups. Good luck.

:frow Welcome from New Orleans. You have already gotten some great information. And I am sure you will get more. We have lots of great, informed people here who are always ready to help, if they can. As I am sure you have already seen. My one suggestion would be to post each question in the forum it is most likely to be addressed.

:frow Welcome from New Orleans. You have already gotten some great information. And I am sure you will get more. We have lots of great, informed people here who are always ready to help, if they can. As I am sure you have already seen. My one suggestion would be to post each question in the forum it is most likely to be addressed.
Thank you!!

When I had to get rid of my two roosters we found a home for them via rooster rehoming groups for the Midwestern area on Facebook. Obviously you aren't in the Midwest but you can probably find something similar. Good luck. Very handsome bird

Back
Top Bottom