Hello from Northeastern Colorado

RubySoho5280

In the Brooder
Oct 25, 2023
HI! I'm so excited to be a member. I've only had birds for a year and a half, but I'm learning so much from this forum. We have RIR and will have Brahmas in the spring. We also raise a cross of WBB and Royal Palm turkeys, Guinea fowl, Toulouse geese, and a family of Cayuga/Pekin mix ducks. OH! And my lovely silkie chickens! I am having great success at incubating, hatching, and raising chicks. We are a farm, so our chickens are working birds. They follow the pigs in the pasture, they are our weed control and of course the eggs and we process our birds.

HI! I'm so excited to be a member. I've only had birds for a year and a half, but I'm learning so much from this forum. We have RIR and will have Brahmas in the spring. We also raise a cross of WBB and Royal Palm turkeys, Guinea fowl, Toulouse geese, and a family of Cayuga/Pekin mix ducks. OH! And my lovely silkie chickens! I am having great success at incubating, hatching, and raising chicks. We are a farm, so our chickens are working birds. They follow the pigs in the pasture, they are our weed control and of course the eggs and we process our birds.
Welcome to BYC!! :frow

Back
Top Bottom