Hello from Northern Germany - Interested in Chicken ladders

WernerMolior

In the Brooder
8 Years
Dec 9, 2011
Hello,
I am very interested in chicken ladders and I am happy that I found this forum. I have a little weblog with many photos and articles (most in german, some photos from the USA, Ireland, GB and France). I would like to meet people here, who would send me photos of their chicken coops with ladders or write some experiences with chicken ladders.

Perhaps you would like to take a look - this is my weblog (Hühnerleiter is german for chicken ladder): xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And this is a photo of my chicken coop (with young Vorwerk chickens): xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(As a new member I am not allowed to post URLs here, so if you are interested, just contact me or use google and look for "Huehnerleiterwelten" - thanks!)

Thank you and have a good time!
Werner

On my BYC Page I just posted a picture of my four Vorwerk:)

Last edited:
frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
from Norths MS!!! Look forward to sharing info and pics!!
thumbsup.gif

Hi Werner!! Welcome to BYC. Hurry up and get 10 posts, so you can post some pictures. There is a category here about coops and such, lots of pictures. You should be able to see something that would help you.

frow.gif
Welcome to the forum!
frow.gif
Glad you joined us!
frow.gif

Just go find a few new people and welcome them to the forum. You'll have ten posts pretty quickly. May I also suggest you modify your profile to show where you are. You may find a neighbor and sometimes that knowledge helps in our comments.

As far as chicken ladders, I'll show one that I used. It's not exactly what people might expect, but I've had chickens walk up and down it as well as just fly up and down.

22249_ladder.jpg

welcome-byc.gif
from NH. Good luck with your ladders. I am sure you will find lots of contributions to your project here.

Many thanks for all your kind answers - and please excuse all the mistakes in my writings! Werner (weather in my little village near the North Sea in Northern Germany today: rain/storm - the chicken don't mind, but I sit in my living room and have a cup of coffee and fresh cookies)

Welcome from Ohio,USA.
Your chickens are beautiful--love their coloring! Thanks for sharing and best of luck in your search for chicken ladders!

Back
Top Bottom