Hello from Northern Ireland!

kittymott

Hatching
6 Years
Hi! As you can see I am from that green place where it seems to rain most days. Something is wrong because we have had a full week of wonderful sunshine. I have 4 cats and three red chickens, Rosie, Jane and Jenny. Worrying about Jane as she started to lay a week or so ago but is now giving me 2 eggs every day.

welcome-byc.gif
Enjoy the sunshine while we have it - we sure do.

Wow! Are you sure one of the other "ladies" isn't laying? I suppose it's possible but I wonder if that is bad? It will be interesting to hear from the experts. Sorry I don't have an answer for you.

But
welcome-byc.gif
from WA state.

Wow! I am touched! Thanks for all the replies folks. Good weather ends tonight so the chickens will be under the covered area tomorrow. Not much scratching in there but I will throw in a lettuce and some cabbage for them to peck at. Only 3 eggs today!, I do not have any other birds, just the 3 ladies. Last extra egg had no shell so maybe she is regulating now. Enjoy your sunshine, I would send our rain to you. By the way it is not always the "soft" rain which you hear about..usually just regular heavy wet stuff.

Back
Top Bottom