Hello from northern Wisconsin!

ralibi

Chirping
6 Years
Jul 14, 2013
Northern Wisconsin
Newbie here from northern Wisconsin! Loving BYC. I'm having a great time with my recently acquired mixed flock. We're hoping for eggs, bug eaters and yard candy! Hopefully I ended up with more boys then girls :)

~ Julie Ann

welcome-byc.gif

Greetings from Kansas, Julie Ann, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined us! Glad you entered the chicken universe! I have to admit you are one of the few folks on BYC who wishes for more roosters than hens! Good luck to you!

Newbie here from northern Wisconsin! Loving BYC. I'm having a great time with my recently acquired mixed flock. We're hoping for eggs, bug eaters and yard candy! Hopefully I ended up with more boys then girls :)

~ Julie Ann

Ugh!!! More GIRLS than boys! I am sure I just jinxed myself.

Ha! I was wondering if that wasn't the case!! But hey, roosters add color and variety to the flock! Careful keeping too many - they can overbreed the hens - scratching up their backs pretty badly.

Welcome! :frow When I first got my pullets I became so overly concerned I got a male that I was really stressing about it (my daughter is scared of them). A family friend of ours has too many roosters and their chickens always look horrible.

Back
Top Bottom