Hello from NYC!

Fancy Falcon

In the Brooder
Jun 12, 2017
Hello from NYC! I'm a new member here, though have been avidly reading this message board for a few years in preparation to get a couple of backyard chickens. I have a backyard in Brooklyn, and there are quite a few people that keep hens here! Right now I have a couple of fancy pigeons (they go between an aviary outside and a pigeon proof room inside), two dopey housecats, and a corn snake. I am reconfiguring my yard to make a nice, secure aviary and run for the birds.

When I'm not playing with my lovely pets, I work as a taxidermist (specializing in birds, and have just been enlisted by a local museum to create a chicken exhibit, which is another reason I registered here, to learn as much about chickens as possible). I am a really big animal lover. I also volunteer with the Audubon Society, local zoo, and do TNR work to help lower feral cat populations across the city. I'm looking forward to learning a lot from this community!

Howdy! You come to the right place to learn about chickens. It will be interesting to see how your exhibit turns out.

Hello from NYC! I'm a new member here, though have been avidly reading this message board for a few years in preparation to get a couple of backyard chickens. I have a backyard in Brooklyn, and there are quite a few people that keep hens here! Right now I have a couple of fancy pigeons (they go between an aviary outside and a pigeon proof room inside), two dopey housecats, and a corn snake. I am reconfiguring my yard to make a nice, secure aviary and run for the birds.

When I'm not playing with my lovely pets, I work as a taxidermist (specializing in birds, and have just been enlisted by a local museum to create a chicken exhibit, which is another reason I registered here, to learn as much about chickens as possible). I am a really big animal lover. I also volunteer with the Audubon Society, local zoo, and do TNR work to help lower feral cat populations across the city. I'm looking forward to learning a lot from this community!
Hello, and :welcome
Lots of knowledge, fun, & good folks here who are eager to help; just ask

Hi there!
Welcome to BYC.
Share pics of your birds when you get familiar with the site.

Back
Top Bottom