hello from Ohio

JanetfromDayton

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 13, 2011
Just joined. I have 12 chicks I bought for my grandkids to keep at my house. We're making the run under the old playhouse so there will be shelter. We are starting to build the coop soon. The chicks are still in the garage and growing fast. Would love advise from others. We're new at this.

Hey Janet! I am from Xenia originally (although I did live in east Dayton until I was 10) but now live in SC. I have 8 hens now. I have 2 X EE, 2 X BR, 2 X RR, and 2 X BOrps. they are sweet. Welcome to the site and happy chicken raising!

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC! You have come to the coolest place on the internet for chicken knowledge.

I started with chickens last summer and the people of BYC have been great. This year I have tried hatching and buying chicks for even more chickeny joy. Please visit my BYC Page for my blog links that you may find informative or amusing.

Good luck with the chicks.

Welcome, welcome, welcome, JanetfromDayton.

Aways glad to see another Buckeye. Time to time, these
people seem to gang up on me and I need the help.

You'll enjoy your time spent here, and you'll learn a whole
about chickens too. Or maybe you an teach us a whole lot
about chickens.

A big hello from the

Spookwriter

Welcome! I'm pretty new as well. I find this site a tad overwhelming at times, but it's full of great information and truly kind people. Have fun:)

Back
Top Bottom