Hello from Okanogan County, Washington!!

SunnyCoopBabes

Hatching
Mar 22, 2015
Conconully, WA
Hi all, I am new to chickens and so very excited! I currently have 3 Buff Orphingtons (4 weeks), 4 Rhode Islands (4 weeks), and 2 barred Rocks (1 week). we are all getting very excited because the chicken coop is almost finished! the 4 week olds are very anxious to get out of their brooder as it's beginning to get a little cramped and that coop outside looks oh so spacious and luxurious.

I live in a town of less than 200 in very rural north central Washington state with my boyfriend of 2 years, 3 dogs, a cat, and 3 rabbits in addition to the chickens. I have already learned a lot from this site and am excited to now be a member :)

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Congratulations on your new chicks :celebrate Good luck with moving them out to the new coop I'm sure they will enjoy the space more. Mine always do when they move out to the brooding shed with lots more space to flap and play around in.

Be sure to ask any questions you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.
Enjoy those new babies and BYC :frow

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you have joined us.

You have a nice mixed breed flock. It is amazing how fast they grow.

Good luck with all.

Welcome!
welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined our community.

Congratulations on your chicks! You have some wonderful breeds that should all be excellent layers for you.
smile.png

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join to our flock. I've had all three of your breeds over the years (still have BOs) and you have some good hardy breeds. Buff Orpingtons are such a friendly and gentle breed that my children and granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) made lap pets of them. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Buff orps are my favorite breed! I love their personalities! Enjoy your flock and welcome to ours!

Back
Top Bottom