Hello from Oklahoma

oSu Cowboy

In the Brooder
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for the addition to the group. I live in NE Oklahoma. I have been involved with poultry on and off for about the last 20 years. I judged poultry for Oklahoma State University. I have had chickens for about the last 10 years.
We have 20 birds now Austrolorp, Orpington and Marans. Some guineas too.
I am wanting to start breeding some birds, I am looking at Barred Plymouth Rocks. That will be new to me. I am looking forward to learning from all the folks here at BYC.

christmas chicks.png

Thanks for the addition to the group. I live in NE Oklahoma. I have been involved with poultry on and off for about the last 20 years. I judged poultry for Oklahoma State University. I have had chickens for about the last 10 years.
I am wanting to start breeding some birds, I am looking at Barred Plymouth Rocks. That will be new to me. I am looking forward to learning from all the folks here at BYC.
Hi!! I too am from NE OK so we are neighbors. I live in Bartlesville. Welcome!!:frow

HI!! I too am from NE OK so we are neighbors. We live in Bartlesville.

Back
Top Bottom