Hello from our Red Dorking farm in upstate New York

Thank you so much! I'm attempting to add a few in - I've at least got an "avatar" now. :) Thanks for the blessings - it's certainly all a gift from God!

Thank you - good to have a "neighbor"! :) I'm working on the photos. I just changed my Avatar to include a photos of a few of our six month old roosters. They are beauties, have been running around all summer, but the only way to get good photos is to have them contained... God bless!

Last edited:
Hello, everyone - here are some pictures. Mature roosters, six month old roosters and some mature hens. Enjoy! We'd love to help anyone out who may be looking for birds! Our roosters are gentle, and all young birds were raised by their mothers this summer.

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

Beautiful birds. The colors are exquisite! :love

Heavenly Acres I love your story and your chickens are beautiful! We have had silver grey dorking before and they are the sweetest birds! I would love some hatching eggs! I would also love chicks but I am in Texas.
1f615.png
Let me know what is possible! I am new to BYC too!

Back
Top Bottom