Hello from Pennsylvania!

Where do you get your langshans? (Asking for a friend. Well, a rooster, really🤣)
princess was actually supposed to be an orpington! we were supposed to get two blue orpingtons - during the drive we got hit by a rainstorm and it was dark and clammy so the lady selling them boxed them up before we came and just gave them to us as soon as we arrived (bad idea not to check, i know :rolleyes:) when we got home i opened the box and in with one orpington was princess! if you're looking for langshans, i'd recommend joining chicken groups in your local area and posting an advertisement looking for them - those people have anything and everything for sale (especially roosters, there's a new free rooster for grabs every day :lol:)!

princess was actually supposed to be an orpington! we were supposed to get two blue orpingtons - during the drive we got hit by a rainstorm and it was dark and clammy so the lady selling them boxed them up before we came and just gave them to us as soon as we arrived (bad idea not to check, i know :rolleyes:) when we got home i opened the box and in with one orpington was princess! if you're looking for langshans, i'd recommend joining chicken groups in your local area and posting an advertisement looking for them - those people have anything and everything for sale (especially roosters, there's a new free rooster for grabs every day :lol:)!
Cute story! I got my original langshan when i first bought chickens. She was an adult, and I was told her eggs were lilac colored. That's a definite stretch. They are pinkish with purplish spots. And she rarely lays. She only lays well when she is ready to hatch chicks. Then she lays for a couple of weeks and goes broody. Her personality won me over, so I bought more langshans. I'm very fond of them.

Back
Top Bottom