Hello from Quebec, canada

Dahu

In the Brooder
May 13, 2015
Hi there, just joined your forum to learn and follow discussions. We're proud owners of 5x White pure Silkies and one beautiful Sussex. I'll post pics as soon as I have permission.

Last edited:
Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! You have certainly come to the right place for all the learning and fun. Have you checked out the learning centre? Lots of articles on all things poultry. Here is the link > https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Wishing you the very best of luck with your silkies and Sussex in the future. How long have you had them?

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

About a year now, we're taking care of them. The hen named "Serge" is taking care of his five ladies.

You may be interested in posting on the Canadian thread - "Canadians, check-in-here." to find out what is going on around you. To post on the silkie thread just put "Silkie thread," in the search box. Welcome to the BYC flock.

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. :frow
Got to love the Silkies! Here's my white boy.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Lovely birds you have there. I also have sussex. I've always wanted silkies too. Good luck to you and welcome to the flock.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom