Hello from Rainy Raleigh NC!

Ollieman0916

In the Brooder
Sep 4, 2019
Hi all! I've been reading posts on this site for about a year now, have had chickens for nearly that long so Im still a newbie. I have developed a serious addiction with chickens and have learned so much. I have 23 (today's number) and 2 silkies sitting on a dozen or so eggs in the middle of winter so that number will be increasing soon! Ive not had the easiest first year with chickens- mites, coccidia, coccidia and some more coccidia... did I mention coccidia? So Im officially going to be posting asking for some feedback to help with that. Thanks for all your knowledge thus far!!

Hi all! I've been reading posts on this site for about a year now, have had chickens for nearly that long so Im still a newbie. I have developed a serious addiction with chickens and have learned so much. I have 23 (today's number) and 2 silkies sitting on a dozen or so eggs in the middle of winter so that number will be increasing soon! Ive not had the easiest first year with chickens- mites, coccidia, coccidia and some more coccidia... did I mention coccidia? So Im officially going to be posting asking for some feedback to help with that. Thanks for all your knowledge thus far!!
I’m in NC too! I had the treat my chicks 3 times in the spring/summer for cocci!

Back
Top Bottom