hello from Rio Rancho,NM

Hello, I also am in Rio Rancho. Do you know what the ordinances are here regarding keeping backyard chickens. We have 7 that we purchased at the Village Mercantile in Corrales in early March. I am willing to fight for the right to keep our babies if they are not currently "allowed" and would love to keep in touch with others in Rio Rancho who feel the same way.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. Your chicks are adorable. Thanks for posting the pic. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your chicks.

welcome-byc.gif

Hello, I also am in Rio Rancho. Do you know what the ordinances are here regarding keeping backyard chickens. We have 7 that we purchased at the Village Mercantile in Corrales in early March. I am willing to fight for the right to keep our babies if they are not currently "allowed" and would love to keep in touch with others in Rio Rancho who feel the same way.

I am in Rio Rancho as well. You have to have 1/2 an acre or larger and are allowed up to 6 hens. No Roosters. We just started our chicken journey as well since they just finally allowed us to have chickens!

Back
Top Bottom