Hello from SC!

tothemoon

Songster
Sep 3, 2009
Texas
Thanks to everyone!!!

I just signed up a few days ago, still looking around and getting the hang of things. Not sure how to delete posts or mark them as closed. Would like to know how to add some pictures to posts. I live on Lake Murray, South Carolina and have been here for 4 years. Lived in Texas all my life up until then. I have been bitten by the chicken bug and just adore them. Bought 9 cochin bantams in June and my daughter brought home 3 mixed standards from a school project. I ended up with 2 blue roos and 1 blue hen, 2 buff hens and 1 buff roo, 2 partridge roos and 1 partridge hen, and then in the standards I also have 2 roos and 1 hen. So I have 3 extra roos I need to find a home for! They are so beautiful I hate to part with any of them but my hubby is getting tired of building extra pens! I plan to get more colors of the cochins and some more standards as well.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
from WI. I'm not good with pics myself and even worse explaining stuff like that....check the 'Frequently asked' section, there's a link to help
idunno.gif

Hey, I'm new too! but I lurked forever hehe. Um the way I do photos is up above there is a uploads bar. It says Index, user list, rules, search, and further over Uploads. Click that and it tells you how. Copy the IMG code after you upload it and paste into post.

Back
Top Bottom