Hello from Southern PA!

BikesnBeer

In the Brooder
Feb 3, 2023
Southern PA
Just introducing myself...:frow

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Had chickens growing up and raised a few for eggs about 10 years ago
(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 0, but hoping to change that this spring :)
(3) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Fresh, healthy eggs!
(4) What are some of your other hobbies? Brewing beer, all things outdoors, mountain biking
(5) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? I stumbled across BYC while looking for chicken coop info and was really impressed with all of the info and combined knowledge on here. I'm into raising and growing as much of my own food as I can on my little 3/4 acres.

Just introducing myself...:frow

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Had chickens growing up and raised a few for eggs about 10 years ago
(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 0, but hoping to change that this spring :)
(3) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Fresh, healthy eggs!
(4) What are some of your other hobbies? Brewing beer, all things outdoors, mountain biking
(5) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? I stumbled across BYC while looking for chicken coop info and was really impressed with all of the info and combined knowledge on here. I'm into raising and growing as much of my own food as I can on my little 3/4 acres.
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom