Hello From Tennessee

starlight849

Chirping
5 Years
Oct 12, 2014
Hi all. I'm a long time lurker and decided to take the plunge tonight and become a member. I have 20 chickens, 14 grown hens, two cockerels and four pullets.

My chickens freerange during the day and have a dog kennel coop and dog kennel run (for when I'm away) they spend the nights in. I'll have to take some pictures of it and share because it's pretty beefy if I do say so myself.

Anyways, I started my journey with chickens at the beginning of this year and practically every question I had was answered by a post here. Now, I hope that I can give back with my (though still limited) acquired knowledge of raising chickens.

welcome-byc.gif

So glad you joined us. Would love to see pics of your coop and run.

Sounds like you have a lot of experience. Welcome!

Want to see your coop and run, if BEEFY means built like Ft.Knox, you go to the head of your class. Welcome to backyard chickens.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. A lot of us were lurkers before joining. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

Tried to post my coop over in the coop section of he forum. Says it needs approval from a moderator so should hopefully be up sometime soon.

Back
Top Bottom