Hello from Texas

JudysMuscovy

Songster
Dec 26, 2015
Texas
I have been raising Muscovy for a few years already and just love them- they are super friendly and always looking for treats when they see me
I have added a few chickens too some Australorps - they are just a few months old and will have their own coop soon
I also do a lot of incubating and really enjoy that - I do let some mamas hatch out their own eggs if they are mature enough - I have had issues with the young ones laying and not hatching anything
Thanks for the add

I have been raising Muscovy for a few years already and just love them- they are super friendly and always looking for treats when they see me
I have added a few chickens too some Australorps - they are just a few months old and will have their own coop soon
I also do a lot of incubating and really enjoy that - I do let some mamas hatch out their own eggs if they are mature enough - I have had issues with the young ones laying and not hatching anything
Thanks for the add

Welcome to BYC! Glad you joined the flock. Please ask any questions you may have and we'll try to help. Are you talking about having chickens laying eggs and then not sitting on the nest to hatch eggs?

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. My wife and I were both raised in the great state of Texas (Blue Ridge for her, Greenville for me). If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom