Hello from Texas

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by chickoombes, Apr 2, 2017.

1. chickoombes

chickoombes New Egg

Apr 2, 2017
    Fort Worth, TX
    Hi there, Geer and Logan in Fort Worth, TX here. We recently got a mixed flock of seven hens about two months ago. We've already learned so much already! And thanks to this forum for helping us learn. We are planning to start farmsteading in the fall so these seven backyard chickens are good practice for the larger flock we plan on raising.

2. ninjawesome

ninjawesome Currently being awesome Premium Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Wild, Wild West
    Hello and [​IMG]! We're glad you joined the flock! =D

3. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, Geer & Logan, and [​IMG]! Pleased you joined our flock! Sounds like you are well on your way in the chicken biz! [​IMG]You sound pretty familiar with BYC but if you haven't discovered it yet, you can chat with fellow Lone Star poultry folks in the TX thread in this link: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread
    Best wishes on your expanding flock and farmstead and thanks for joining BYC! [​IMG]

4. N F C

N F C gobble gobble Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Hi Geer and Logan, it's nice to have you here!

5. Kyanite

Kyanite Loving Life! Premium Member

May 27, 2016
    SE Idaho
    [​IMG]
    I've often heard it said that chicken are the gateway drug to farming. Next comes goats... which is exactly what we are doing! [​IMG] Good luck with your own farmstead. We are really enjoying getting back to our roots!

6. LauraBrown

LauraBrown Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome to BYC! Glad you joined us! [​IMG]

7. birdwrangler057

birdwrangler057 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2016
    South Carolina
    :welcome glad you joined us!

8. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Geer & Logan [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

9. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by