Hello from the Arctic Tundra.

MSW

In the Brooder
Mar 9, 2018
Aka North Dakota. I’m just beginning in raising and breeding large fowl Silver Laced Wyandottes and my son will soon have a few pet Rosecomb Bantams.
I’ve been a chicken enthusiast since my teen years and when I finally moved back to the country I knew I would never be without them again. They are my passion.

Aka North Dakota. I’m just beginning in raising and breeding large fowl Silver Laced Wyandottes and my son will soon have a few pet Rosecomb Bantams.
I’ve been a chicken enthusiast since my teen years and when I finally moved back to the country I knew I would never be without them again. They are my passion.
1194610-fa6c82b73dd5829fc6acafd6a2529984.gif
cold.gif

snowman-hitchhiking-florida.jpg

Thank you all. Yes, we have chickens. My main flock is breeder stock SLW that I waited 2 years to obtain. They are now a year old and I have whittled them down from 50 to 11, and will continue to cull until the best of the best remain before next years breeding season.
The winters up here really put the birds to the test. We usually have about 3 weeks of -40 to -45 temps every winter and the rest of the winter it is “only” -20. Today is the first day in at least 4 months that it is warm enough the snow is actually melting. Hooray! 3 more months until we can plant the garden!

Back
Top Bottom