Hello from the kootenays

shantelren

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 29, 2013
Kootenays
Hi there,
My name is shantel, I'm a SAHM to nearly 3 yr old twins and my husband and I decided to get a couple girls for them to raise and take care of. We got 2 Columbian Rock hens and 2 ISA browns. Currently they're 2 weeks old and pretty fun to watch so far.
Also- I haven't searched too much yet, but I'm from southern BC (Canada) I hope it's ok for me to be on the boards :)

Hi, Shantel, it is far more than OK for you to be part of this group. We welcome you to the BYC community, and wish you well with your flock.

Greetings from Kansas, Shantel, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you with us! The more the merrier on BYC! Good luck and have fun with your flock!

Chickens, EH?!? Welcome to BYC! As a hockey player, I'm a big fan of Canada!! I'm from the tri-state area though, so go Rangers!!! BYC is open to everyone. Good luck with your birds!!!

Thanks guys! Glad to hear it. I was thinking of a witty way to say "EH" buuuut just couldn't do it today haha ;)
I was checking this site out before we got the little ladies and got some great ideas for coops etc for them. Look forward to getting to know some of ya on here! Thanks again!

Thanks everyone. The twins have named their chicks. My daughter chose Ariel and Angel for her 2, and my son picked Kinder and Surprise. (Haha any guesses on his favourite treat?! Lol)

Back
Top Bottom