Hello from the Mitten!

crzcknldy

Hatching
7 Years
May 29, 2012
Michigan
Hello, My name is Erin & we are new to chickens. I frequent this site so often I figured I should just become a member.

So as a good new member I am answering my required questions.
lau.gif

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Yes we are new to chickens, our flock is 7 weeks old.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 15 (14 hens & 1 suspected roo...)

(3) What breeds do you have? 4 RIR, 2 Easter Eggers, 2 Buff Orpingtons, 3 Isa Browns, 1 Black Australorp, 3 Silver Wyandottes.

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? Searching the internet for answers to chicken questions

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Gardening, rescuing dogs, scrapbooking & raising my family.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
Im married to my highschool sweetheart, we have 2 children, 2 dogs, & 15 Chickens. Although we have always gardened this is our first year on 4.5 acres so we have decided to add chickens to our experience. Our girls & 1 suspected boy will only be for eggs. No eatting our girls, though we do eat chicken!

I am very excited to become part of this community!

Welcome from Florida. I am actually a Michigan transplant. I grew up in a little town called Wellston in Manistee County. Glad to have you!

Back
Top Bottom