Hello from the OC! Oregon City that is...

MottFlock

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 14, 2014
I have learned so much from this site so I decided it was finally time I joined. We started our flock with 6 of those fuzzy, chirpy, irresistable chicks at the end of April. We've had so much fun since then, it's like we've never been without chickens in our backyard! Our Barred Rock and Rhode Island are now laying, which is so exciting, and we are waiting anxiously for the rest of them.

We live in Oregon City, Oregon with our four daughters. We decided to raise chickens not just for fresh eggs, but also just getting back to basics, teaching our girls where our food is coming from, self sufficiency and some good old fashioned responsibility. It's been more rewarding than I can explain.

Happy to finally be member of this great community!

Jessica

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you are enjoying your flock! Chickens are so much fun to keep. Not only for the eggs or meat, but because they can become such wonderful pets!

Make yourself at home here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock!

Hello & Welcome!!! Glad to have you!! Sounds like a great flock!

Chickens are definitely a whole lotta fun!

Welcome again and can't wait to see your pics!!!

Happy chikkens!!

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Good luck with your chickens!

Welcome to BYC, Jessica. Glad you decided to join our flock. A lot of us were lurkers before joining. My daughter's name is Jessica. :eek:) Raising chickens is a wonderful experience for children. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) loves our chickens. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock, and your daughters. :eek:)

Back
Top Bottom