Hello from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado

littleolddog

Hatching
Dec 15, 2015
Hi,
My name is Hope, I live in the mountains of Colorado. I have about 30 chickens of all kinds, four Royal Palm turkeys and two Bronze turkeys. I also have a pig and three goats.
I run a non profit senior dog sanctuary from my home (Little Old Dog Sanctuary) - which is basically a hospice for old dogs. All of our chickens and turkeys are pets and we don't eat our eggs, we feed them to the dogs!
I have recently signed on because one of my bronze turkeys is ill and I was looking for some advice.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

frow.gif

Good luck with your Turkey.

Welcome to BYC from the Rocky Mountains of Montana. :eek:) Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about Turkeys (never had any) but definitely post on our Turkey section in Other Backyard Poultry under the Forum at the top of the page and take advantage of our Turkey experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. I hope your Turkey is much better soon.

Hi Hope,
welcome-byc.gif

You'll definitely want to check out the Turkey forum, I hope your bird will be ok.

It sounds like you have quite the menagerie! Thank you for taking care of the older dogs, I bet they enjoy the eggs.

It's nice to have you join us!

Please post on the "Turkey thread," hopefully the folks there will be able to assistance you. Thank you for joining us at Backyard chickens.

Back
Top Bottom