Hello from the sub-arctic of northern Canada

SubArcticFowl

Songster
Sep 14, 2019
NWT, Canada
Hello all. I am a long-time lurker and finally decided to make an account. As the title states I live in the sub-arctic region of northern Canada (think ice road truckers). There are a few people around here that keep chickens and I've been thinking about it for years. Keeping birds over the winters scare me, but I have one friend that decided to just make bird soup every fall instead of trying to manage them over the winter. That is an option I am considering. Anyway, I would probably post questions once I get a bit more settled. Right now I'm just reviewing the wealth of information on this site.

Hello all. I am a long-time lurker and finally decided to make an account. As the title states I live in the sub-arctic region of northern Canada (think ice road truckers). There are a few people around here that keep chickens and I've been thinking about it for years. Keeping birds over the winters scare me, but I have one friend that decided to just make bird soup every fall instead of trying to manage them over the winter. That is an option I am considering. Anyway, I would probably post questions once I get a bit more settled. Right now I'm just reviewing the wealth of information on this site.
Welcome to the forum.

Back
Top Bottom