Hello from the upstate of South Carolina

PastorQuail

Chirping
11 Years
Dec 16, 2010
Laurens, SC
I've been a member here since 2010 and have lurked, read, and learned a great deal since joining. I've been interested in raising chickens and quail for my family since that time and now is finally the time when We get to make it happen. 6 years is a long time to wait and do research but I moved around a lot as a service member (Army) and wanted to wait until we were settled to start our flock. Well, we finally purchased our first home and I've been slowly buying and building the things I need to begin thanks to the many informative and edifying posts on this site. My brooder and coop/coops will be finished over this winter and I will be ready to purchase my first chicks this spring when the local mom and pop farm and garden supply store has there chick days. Just figured it was finally time to come out of the shadows and say hello and begin participating in the discussions a little bit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to meet you Pastor Quail. Thank you sincerely for your years in service. For specific information on quail, I would recommend the "Quail thread." Just put that in the search box and it will pop up for you.

Welcome aboard - 6 years is a long time to wait, but I'm sure that you reading and planning will ensure that you will be off the smoothest of starts.

Best wishes
CT

welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom