Hello from TX

txrenie

Hatching
May 4, 2015
Bryan, TX
Hi! My name is Sherrine and I live in Central Texas.

I'm fairly new to backyard chickens. I currently have 21 chicks. They are about 9 weeks old and have recently moved to their coop mcmansion and seem to love it. My husband did an awesome job converting the kids old fort to LA CASA DE HUEVOS!

I have enjoyed all of the information here at BYC and look forward to this new adventure.

Here is a picture of some our little flock :)

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Very nice flock you have! It is nice to have a handy hubby. Keep him around...you will need him in the future for more chicken projects!
wink.png

Make yourself at home here and if you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask around the forums.

Welcome to our flock!

Hi :welcome Sherrine

Glad you could join the flock! You have a lovely flock there, they look very happy in your pic. That's great you were able to convert the old fort into a coop. Well done to your husband it's always handy when they are practical like that.

Wishing you the very best of luck with your flock in the future, I'm sure they will bring you lots of fun and enjoyment.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Welcome to BYC, Sherrine! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Very nice flock you have there! Thanks for sharing the pic of them. Good luck with them as well. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I love your avatar pic! So pretty.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom