Hello from W Pa :0)

TimberRidge

Hatching
8 Years
Apr 25, 2011
Hello everyone! My name is Kim & my other half is Wayne...we are from W Pa part way between Erie & Pgh...but a bit towards central. We have a hodge podge of chickens here but my "love" is black sumatra...esp the banty version. I was given a "problem" rooster...no breed name & when I went to pick him up was so happy to see it was a blk sumatra! He is a bit beat up and plucked but honestly very sweet for me. He does love to crow and "talk". His girlfriend was given to me also but not sure what breed she is...almost looks like a giant mixed sumatra? My chickens are my pets....I have 8 Australorps that I refer to as my fan club...where I go they go. Silkies in blk,blue,splash,partridge and porcelin * that was a nice surprise*. Our layers are red comets,amber sex links,brown leghorns,white leghorns and some others I cant remember off the top of my head lol. Along w/ those we have guinea's, blue swedish ducks,a Cayuga,1 crippled pekin,rouens and my faves...Indian Runners :0). Outside of feathered friends we have Simon a very tiny Nigerian dwarf goat w/ blue eyes,5 dogs *Jake 10m Blue merle Australian Shep,Zeke 10m old sable pom rescued from being drowned,Tango 11 yr old red sable pom,Zeb corgi/JRT and Stryker a bi blue rescue sheltie* 1 kitty,2 aquariums & 6 bunnies...think thats it. Oh and 2 boys ages 6 & 3 :0)

I am open to helping w/ transports in my area and helping any way I can. I would love to get in touch w/ breeders of the sumatras and Indian Runner ducks. This forum has been so helpful just reading through I have come across so much helpful wonderful information.

Thank you for any help and we look forward to being part of such a wonderful community.

Warmest Regards,
Kim & Wayne
Timber Ridge

frow.gif
&
welcome-byc.gif
from Louisiana!

frow.gif
&
welcome-byc.gif
from Alabama. Sounds like you have some lovely birds. Indian Runners are so comical, aren't they? We have some & they always put a smile on my face. Good luck with all of your animals
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I saw Indian Runners some yrs back and just fell in love w/ them! Mine are so talkative...when I pull in the drive the raise a rukus lol. Such personalities in a cute package.

Quote:
Thanks Barred! I have family down there....we maybe taking a road trip late summer. If you know of any shows/meet ups ect please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom