Hello from Western Kentucky

nagfarms

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jul 17, 2010
Western Kentucky
Hello, we are located in Western Kentucky and raise Lowline cattle, Boer goats and bearded Silkies. I wanted to post pet quality Silkie chicks available but found out I needed to have at least 10 posts...so I guess that pushed me out of my shell and am making my first post on backyardchickens.com. I also have two quarter horses who are my world and am into natural horsemanship...if you are owned by horses you must give it a try it is an awesome experience. Anyway, please check out our website nagfarms.com my husband came up with the name years ago when we started with goats and cattle Nathan and Glenda thus NAG it looks good on an eartag. Not sure how this post will turn out..how to add a pic like everyone else has...but I will probably find out after 10 posts.

Glenda

HI Glenda!
welcome-byc.gif
from S. Florida! Its great to have you here with us!
jumpy.gif

welcome-byc.gif
frow.gif
from California

Lowlines are what my husband and I had intended to raise. Wish that was still possible.

You'll have to post pics!

To Wolftracks...check out the website nagfarms.com for pics. They are very easy calving...never any problems. Very docile I cannot say enough good things about Lowlines!

Glenda

Back
Top Bottom