Hello from Wisconsin

Michele88

In the Brooder
Jul 19, 2016
I have had chickens for about a year now but new to BYC, but google a lot of things and BYC always comes up so I decided to join the club. I have over 60+ chicken so now and most are baby chicks that hatched within the last week.

caboodleschicks

Crowing
Feb 17, 2017
South Carolina
  1. Hi there! You can call me CC! I decided not to put my real name out there. Welcome to BYC! I hope you enjoy it; I know I do. I am a homeschooler, working on having a homestead, and I own a farming blog with my sister.
  2. www.bootsandchickenpoop.wix.com/mysite

I love the song "Fearless" (I forgot who it's from! :lol:), I love the country and Tennessee. I have a bunny, 12 chickens, 2 ducks, 4 cats, 2 dogs and one Fancy Goldfish. (I don't think I'm forgetting anyone! :lau)

P.S
    My phone has been going a little wacky, so it might look weird! :p

Michele88

In the Brooder
Jul 19, 2016
Hi CC,
I also have an rabbit, 2 dogs, like 6 cats but all are outdoor cats, 2 cockatiels, 6 ducks, and about 60+ chickens and chicks...

JudysMuscovy

Songster
Dec 26, 2015
Texas
  1. Hi there! You can call me CC! I decided not to put my real name out there. Welcome to BYC! I hope you enjoy it; I know I do. I am a homeschooler, working on having a homestead, and I own a farming blog with my sister.
  2. www.bootsandchickenpoop.wix.com/mysite

I love the song "Fearless" (I forgot who it's from! :lol:), I love the country and Tennessee. I have a bunny, 12 chickens, 2 ducks, 4 cats, 2 dogs and one Fancy Goldfish. (I don't think I'm forgetting anyone! :lau)

P.S
    My phone has been going a little wacky, so it might look weird! :p

Top Bottom