Hello glad to meet you!!

Bswest2013

In the Brooder
Oct 22, 2021
Hello everyone from Ohio!

Me and my Husband have had chickens for close to ten years, he loves them for there eggs well me too, but I love all the different beautiful breeds. We have all kinds, from Rhode Island Reds, Leghorns, Isa Browns, Bantams, Silkies. Black tips, Wyandotte’s just an array of them. I take care of my mother n law full time so when I need a break I go out and watch the chickens, they are very therapeutic to watch. I love hearing my roosters crow. I have two dogs and a cat inside and a chicken Tootie. She is the main reason for wanting to be a part of this site.

1634920288341.png

I hope Tootie is okay.

Hello everyone from Ohio!

Me and my Husband have had chickens for close to ten years, he loves them for there eggs well me too, but I love all the different beautiful breeds. We have all kinds, from Rhode Island Reds, Leghorns, Isa Browns, Bantams, Silkies. Black tips, Wyandotte’s just an array of them. I take care of my mother n law full time so when I need a break I go out and watch the chickens, they are very therapeutic to watch. I love hearing my roosters crow. I have two dogs and a cat inside and a chicken Tootie. She is the main reason for wanting to be a part of this site.

:welcome So glad you joined! Let us know if you have any questions!!

Back
Top Bottom