Hello hello o/

Thanera

Songster
Nov 21, 2020
Panhandle of NE
Just started with backyard chickens in September and I just LOVE them even though it's been a bit of a crazy ride. I started with 6, ~7 month old chickens and 3/6 ended up being Roos (I only wanted one) and the woman I purchased them from traded me 2 of the roos for 3 new ones and I spent the last few weeks introducing the two groups to each other (For a total of 7), though now it seems another of the originals is turning out to be another Roo! I just spent the last few days converting my summer garden into a massive chicken run for my guys until the spring.
1121201256d_HDR.jpg 1121201256e_HDR.jpg 1121201440_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• 1121201439c.jpg
    1121201439c.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Just started with backyard chickens in September and I just LOVE them even though it's been a bit of a crazy ride. I started with 6, ~7 month old chickens and 3/6 ended up being Roos (I only wanted one) and the woman I purchased them from traded me 2 of the roos for 3 new ones and I spent the last few weeks introducing the two groups to each other (For a total of 7), though now it seems another of the originals is turning out to be another Roo! I just spent the last few days converting my summer garden into a massive chicken run for my guys until the spring.
View attachment 2420185View attachment 2420199View attachment 2420200

Attachments

• welcome2.jpg
    welcome2.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 1
Hello! Welcome to BYC!! :frow That's nice the gal traded you out. Will she do it if you have another? Thanks for sharing pictures!
She mentioned she would when I last seen her(glad she's so nice), I'll shoot her a text message and see if she's coming into town in the next few weeks, she lives about an hour away from me.

Back
Top Bottom