Hello! Hello!

Hello, and thank you for adding me. I never thought I would be in a forum discussing chickens. I have only been a chicken momma for about 7 months, and I feel like a new mom all over again. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I love my babies because they are more than just livestock, they are my pets. I have a mixed group of birds, and I kinda like that, from Easter Eggers to sex links, ISA brown, Australorps, to Bielefelders to cochins! I love them and I want more LOL! My hopes is to one day obtain more land and get more chickens, currently our coop can probably hold about 4 more, but we will wait and see what happens. I have 2 roosters who grew up together, and it's so amazing how they work together to protect the girls, they have even split the flock in half so they both can have the girls they want. I love sitting out drinking tea and watching them, it's my favorite pass time.

Anyway thank you for the add, I look forward to learning more and more and becoming a professional chicken momma! :D
Welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom