Hello, I am Beth

Beths chickens

In the Brooder
Nov 20, 2020
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I am a new chicken momma. I first got chickens this year.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? I have 4 pullets laying at the moment

(3) What breeds do you have? a barred rock, a amber link, a rhode island red and a rhode island blue. Plus i was just given 2 new babies 8 weeks ago from my sister.. we know the momma is a barred rock, daddy ??

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? i love chickens.. they are calming and i love to listen to them.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? i work a lot. but have 3 dogs and 2 cats .. i had 3 horses but had to adopt them out due to not being able to ride them and did not want them to spoil.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. i have been married 30 years, we have 4 kids, 3 dogs, 2 cats. I am an RN by trade but now my husband and i own and operate a couple accounting firms.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I googled and wanted to learn more about chickens so that they can thrive.

Attachments

• IMG_2597.PNG
    IMG_2597.PNG
    492.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2598.PNG
    IMG_2598.PNG
    506.2 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom