Hello! I need Silkie help!

Cdasilva

In the Brooder
May 26, 2020
Hello! I’m Christine and new here. I’ve read a lot of threads here in the past and they’ve helped me out as I was getting used to my hens. I have an Ameraucana, New Hampshire Red, and an Easter Egger. They are two years old now. Recently, I took in two Silkies because someone else rescued them and needed to rehome them. I don’t know what sex they are and was hoping someone might be able to help me out. I also have no idea how old they are. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thank you!

Attachments

• 971DE2F9-378C-4859-8FDA-B0810B377A63.jpeg
    971DE2F9-378C-4859-8FDA-B0810B377A63.jpeg
    402.1 KB · Views: 17
Hello! I’m Christine and new here. I’ve read a lot of threads here in the past and they’ve helped me out as I was getting used to my hens. I have an Ameraucana, New Hampshire Red, and an Easter Egger. They are two years old now. Recently, I took in two Silkies because someone else rescued them and needed to rehome them. I don’t know what sex they are and was hoping someone might be able to help me out. I also have no idea how old they are. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thank you!
]/QUOTE]
Welcome to byc :)
Are are you sure those are real silkies, cuz silkies are supposed to have a walnut comb and a big Crest right?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom