Hello I'm Marly LilyLoos duck Mom.

LilyLoo

Songster
5 Years
Sep 15, 2018
Arizona
Hello everyone I'm a newbie duck Mom as of February 2018. I have 2 Khaki Campbell girl ducks. I am also a gardener by profession and hobby. So my girls help me and keep me company. I have referred to this amazing site many times as we got started in our duck lives together. Lol It is a wonderful place to go when you need answers and help, so thank you. I tried to learn as much as I could but still had no idea what I was in for. One of my ducks Loo has anxiety when she can't see me so I built a ramp and shelf for her to stand on and look in our kitchen window..lol She pecks at the window when she wants peas or my attention. Neither duck is friendly like I had hoped but stick close to me and help with gardening all of the time.

Flash-welcome-byc-farmer-co.gif
and Ducks, Too!!
aniquacking-duck.gif

Glad you decided to join us! Your girls sound like a lot of fun!

Welcome to Backyard chickens. I don't know anyone who has gone as much out of their way, to placate an anxious duck. If she wants peas, she needs to show you some small sign of affection. Let her peck at the neighbors house and see what that gets her. Just kidding.
I know with chickens - the way to their heart is through their stomach.

Back
Top Bottom