Hello I'm new

rnoviczski

Hatching
Mar 15, 2017
I believe my duck at cat litter clumping kind what should I do she is drinking, eating a little but prefers to be left alone to sleep. She is normally very active and social.

Call the poison control or manufacture on the Bag.....I hope it will be okay?.......I think if you give it some feed with margarine or cooking oil might help get things moving?.......I am not sure?....:(

Best wishes......

Last edited:
I hope it passes through!!! Sorry I can't be more help....
sad.png

Give her some apple cider vinegar diluted in water... I'd do one TSP in 12 oz. It helps restore good gut flora which will help with the toxins that may be in the cat Litter. Maybe put a little pinch of epsom salt in the food (laxative) and that will help flush everything out.

Ducker is still the same.. eating poooping ok but green poo. I did call purina maker of litter. Its not toxic. Just having her drink. Eating a little. Keep praying...

Okay... is she an only duckling?
Ducklings usually eat it alot. Hopefully she gets back to herself soon. At least she hasnt stopped eating all together .
Have you tried giving her peas in a bowl of water? Or some mealworms? Those are both my ducklings favorite

Back
Top Bottom