Hello, I'm new :-)

Badgley Mishca

Hatching
Mar 7, 2015
Hello, chicken lovers,

I'm new to this community, but have been a chicken/duck owner more or less my entire conscious life. Currently, I have two broody Silkies sitting on 6 Lavender Amaroucana eggs. We didn't stop on chickens, visiting our backyard you will find beautiful Netherland Dwarf bunny pets, a Bengal cat, and a Guinea pig. We're blessed with warm California weather year round, and our pets enjoy it too. All our chickens are semi-free-range and are treated like pets who let us eat their eggs :) We're a young family with an 8 year old and a baby. Our passion is travelling, so we cannot afford higher maintenance pets like dogs. Please feel free to look through my gallery to see our little zoo.

Being currently a stay at home mom, I manage to find some time for a little side business/hobby called Jamberry Nails. I love using my pet's photos for my manicures :) Check out my website, you might fall for it too: inna.jamberrynails.net

Kind regards,

Inna

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Wow what great pictures! That first one is just so adorable!! And those nails are amazing!

Enjoy your flock and welcome to ours!

welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom