Hello! I'm Thomas

ThomasStan

In the Brooder
Nov 4, 2023
Hi all, My name is Thomas from Ontario, Canada. I'm a teenager and looking to get into pigeons very soon! Currently looking at the breeds available in my area and into designs for a coop! I want it to be fully enclosed with an area for a "run" but also have suitable cover in the winter. For breeds I want anything with a homing ability even though they are going to be enclosed, just incase any mishaps happen haha.

I've been stalking this forum for a couple years actually! Just had the idea to create an account, I can't wait to meet and talk to the community!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, My name is Thomas from Ontario, Canada. I'm a teenager and looking to get into pigeons very soon! Currently looking at the breeds available in my area and into designs for a coop! I want it to be fully enclosed with an area for a "run" but also have suitable cover in the winter. For breeds I want anything with a homing ability even though they are going to be enclosed, just incase any mishaps happen haha.

I've been stalking this forum for a couple years actually! Just had the idea to create an account, I can't wait to meet and talk to the community!
:frow greetings, Thomas, from the middle of the US, Missouri. Pigeons, especially homers, can be loads of fun! Hope you find what you are looking for. Welcome to the coop!

Back
Top Bottom