Hello-it's Imissmyroofabio!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imissmyroofabio, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Imissmyroofabio

Imissmyroofabio Out Of The Brooder

Dec 18, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    I live in PA, with my family (sister, parents) I am a teen, trying to learn how to best take care of my chickens, and hope to be either a large animal surgeon (horses) or be an avian doctor, and specialize in either chickens or parrots/parakeets.

My name is "Imissmyroofabio" because I got 3 Easter Eggers, 1 passed due to attack from older hens, and the other two, Chul and Hermione were scared for life but ok ([​IMG] ) then I bought a doghouse and I built it myself (yes with saws, drills and all that stuff) for the Eggers. One day, I hear a UNGODLY screech, and I run outside. It's "Hermione" crowing-or trying. So from that point forward, he/she? was known as Fabio. But we ended up giving him and chul to a friend who takes care of them with great amounts of love! Fabio has atleast 5 hens including Chul following him at ALL times! and he and his hens like to hang out with the sheep instead of the chickens! [​IMG]

2. MSDeb

MSDeb Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome to BackYardChickens. We used to have a rooster named Fabio too!

3. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

[​IMG] from Indiana! That's cool that you're considering becoming a vet [​IMG]

4. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    [​IMG]

5. silkymom1986

silkymom1986 The Silkie Villa

Sep 28, 2011
    Byhalia, MS
    [​IMG] and [​IMG] from North MS!!!! Glad you joined, good luck with becoming a vet, that's really cool!! [​IMG]

6. OldGuy43

OldGuy43 Chillin' With My Peeps

Howdy from Austin, Texas.

7. chickenlover91

chickenlover91 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2011
    Hey, sry about your Roo [​IMG] Im a teen two! How many chickens do you have??? Anyway [​IMG] from easton, MD!! Hope you enjoy it here [​IMG]

8. anderson8505

anderson8505 Peace, Love & Happy Chickens

Welcome to BYC! I wanted to be a vet, too, but gave up on my dream. Never give up!!! You go!!! [​IMG]

9. S&N Livestock

S&N Livestock Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2009
    southern ohio
    [​IMG] from Ohio

10. CheerioLounge

CheerioLounge Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    California High Desert
    [​IMG] and [​IMG] from Twentynine Palms in the California high desert!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by