Hello.. just searching for information.

I love your chicken witch avatar. I know you didn't get a chicken to stand for a hat, so clever picture editing! I just checked Ariel.. she is a mess but healing. I will take your advice exactly. This seemed awful at first, but at least she didn't get ate. We have all kinds of predators here including a cougar that ate some sheep, recently. I am going to go and check Amber again. They don't seem to be attacking her but I want to be cautious. I think i will buy a dog kennel in the near future - what I jury-rigged seems to be working but i need to be more prepared. :fl

I love your chicken witch avatar. I know you didn't get a chicken to stand for a hat, so clever picture editing! I just checked Ariel.. she is a mess but healing. I will take your advice exactly. This seemed awful at first, but at least she didn't get ate. We have all kinds of predators here including a cougar that ate some sheep, recently. I am going to go and check Amber again. They don't seem to be attacking her but I want to be cautious. I think i will buy a dog kennel in the near future - what I jury-rigged seems to be working but i need to be more prepared. :fl
Yep, that's my Henny ready for Halloween. :p

I use those extra large wire dog crates you can get at Walmart. They work really nice as hospital and integration cages.

Back
Top Bottom