1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hello my name is Amanda I'm new to a if this we have two baby pekins and two khaki

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by mommysducks4, Apr 16, 2016.

1. mommysducks4

mommysducks4 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2016
    Douglasville
    The pekins are a couple days shy of a month old and the khaki babies are about three weeks they've been doing really well,how often can I let them swim in the tub they love it and I want them to be used to water until it gets warmer out,also what can I give them besides the feed my animals are. Spoiled. Just to introduce you to my family I have 3 girls and my husband and to Siberian Huskies a catfish and now for ducklings

2. gander007

gander007 Overrun With Chickens

Alright Amanda, [​IMG] great to have you joining the BYC flock [​IMG]

BYC has a very useful Learning Center and worth the time reading [​IMG]

Peking & Khaki Campbell are great ducks to have and once the Khaki Campbell's start producing eggs you will have the best cooking eggs ever [​IMG]

Good luck with your flock and I hope to see you around the Forums and yes there are forums for the Khaki Campbell and Peking ducks just go to the Forums Nav: and scroll down to the ducks Trend or you can type it in to the search box and you will be able to find most anything [​IMG]

3. CTKen

CTKen Monkey business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi Amanda and welcome to BYC. Gander has given you some very good advice.

You may wish to consider joining your state thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - just type the name of your state in the search box.

All the best
    CT

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by